It’s time! Release Day! To go along with Bitter Springs hitting bookshelves around the globe, I’ll be traveling along this series of tubes and cat memes we call the “inter-net” at various book blogs to talk about the book, the proper way to make nachos, why Haas avocados are essential for the very best guacamole, and why dudes on horseback are basically the best dudes.
THIS IS GREAT FOR YOU, AND I’LL TELL YOU WHY: every blog stop on my tour means a chance for you to laugh (I seriously try to make it as fun and entertaining as possible) and every comment left at every stop is automatically entered to win a copy of my book!
Multiple stops every day. MULTIPLE CHANCES TO WIN. EVERY DAY. ALL DAY ERR-DAY. Okay, until the 16th, when my stops end, but YOU can keep on entering if you missed a stop until the 23rd of December. PRETTY COOL.
I’ll keep the schedule updated as the stops happen, so bookmark this post and check back daily for where cool people are talking about books (mine in particular). You can also track where I am at my official Tumblr. Just look for Paloma-she’ll keep us on the trail. (Oh god, I am sorry. But not?)
Virtual Book Tour Stops:
- MM Good Book Reviews – I was asked why I write M/M in the first place. (Great questions here!)
- Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words – So much fun. Hank gets interviewed. 😀
- Velvet Panic – This blog specializes in Historical M/M, which is AWESOME
- It’s Raining Men – chance to enter and win!
- Hearts on Fire – chance to enter and win!
- Divine Magazine – chance to enter and win!
- Gay Books – link to a thoughtful 4 star review, too (aww! THANK YOU!)
- Books 4 Ever – Fun interview where you might learn some new things about me 😉
- Bayou Book Junkie, where they very thoughtfully gave me a 4.5 Star review! <3
- Reviews and Ramblings, where I talk about former (and present) pets on top of other things
- Unquietly Me, where I give some writing advice
- And the wonderfully named, Two Chicks Obsessed, where there’s a fun, lengthy interview and I have to say that I love their blog layout a LOT. (That’s a thing for me.)
- Book Reviews Rants And Raves, where I talk about this book being a way to show my dad that yeah, Badger Clark DID have gay cowboy poems, because he’s of the generation where if something is in print, it’s Truth. (omg. I mean, it is true, but you feel me.)
- My Fiction Nook, and this is the one with the To Do List. 😀 (I liked that so much that I’ll add it to my Official Site soon with the other short story tie-ins that are going up this month.)
- Not officially on my tour, but Jude Sierra shared such a lovely review, and I was so touched that I’m linking it here. When a wonderful writer pays you a compliment, it’s just freaking awesome.
- The very delightful Elin Gregory, where she and I gushed over pretty book cover art in comments (it’s like old school days of LJ where the best things happen in comments! /nostalgia)
- And Books and More, where I was asked about the inspiration for the book (it’s a good story) and if I write while naked. And I answered. [kitten purr while stroking my throat]
(Apparently I want to be Madame. Someone bring me my diamond choker and bejeweled turban. WOW I JUST DATED MYSELF THERE.)
- At Michael Mandrake, I answer some questions and give a recipe for amazing refried beans (including a way to make them vegetarian if you hate FLAVOR. I mean, if you’re thoughtful and awesome and let’s just move on to the next one)
- Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents asks me about my writing habits and I reveal the SHOCKING answer to how long it took me to write Bitter Springs [trying this clickbaity stuff]
- Love Bytes wants to know what my Last Day On Earth Meal is as well as a talk about what makes a hero (Chris Evans), Renaldo Valle Santos (as played by Chris Evans).
- Laura, there is no Chris Evans in this book.
- WELL THERE SHOULD BE.
- Can we just focus? Please?
- Jessie G Books Rainy days, fave books, and I mention some amazing books I’ve been reading lately
- Inked Rainbow Reads These lovely folks gave me a 5 Star Review! (And even posted it on Goodreads, which is so, so helpful. Ahh! Thank you!)
- Dawn’s Reading Nook There’s a nice interview here that ends in me sharing recipes for the best pizza toppings (after talking about how fun conventions are!)
- Happily Ever After (FB page) with a SURPRISE excerpt from my next book, And It Came To Pass
- QUEERcentric Books Where during the course of the interview I reiterate how awesome supportive friends can be, as well as a book recommendation. (Spoiler alert: Something Like A Love Song. Good lord, I can’t recommend that enough. GO GET IT.)
- CheekyPee BooksandReviews where I’m interviewed after the blurb, and it contains nuggets like who I love to write with and some word association.
- And Elizabeth Noble, a fellow M/M writer kind enough to host a Raffle Widget ALL FOR YOU. SHE IS DOING IT FOR YOU. (And you get 20 chances to enter!!)
- BFD Books and Reviews, which I assumed meant “Big F*cking Deal” because they have the best banner and lots of awesome books, but apparently stands for Books, Friends and Drinks, which happen to be three things I love more than anything else. Yeah, they went with the right one there.
- And last but certainly not least, the Mack Daddy of book blogs, Prism Book Alliance, and here I got to relive the glory days of the @okaybutlistenpodcast and talk about the TV show I’d love to bring back and why.
You have 20 chances to enter to win, so stop at each place and get your entry in!